For several studies mean and standard deviation of the different dimensions are available in our database, additionally there is the possibility to make some basic calculations. See the pages 1D data anthropometry and 2D data anthropometry for a background on how this data can be used.
Using this data is free, but when you use it reference to this source is appreciated: www.dined.nl. The TU Delft cannot be held legally responsible for any problems related to the use of this data.
The DINED web-application gives the possibility to compare available data from the different available studies and to automate statistical calculations. Make sure to carefully check the outcomes.
Errors or suggestions can be send to the admin. When you report a problem, give a clear description of what you did and what went wrong. Also include the name and version number of your browser and operating system.
- Start the DINED web application in English
- Start the DINED web application in Dutch
- How to use the DINED web application
Possibilities of the web application
- Lookup and compare available measures of different populations and studies.
- Check availability of measures for a population and populations for a measure.
- Automated calculations between percentiles and measurement values.
- Automated calculations for combining populations and measures.
- Calculate measurement values and percentiles for multiple populations and measures at once.
- Lookup background information on available populations and measures.
The DINED tables give an overview by available studies. Each study contains several populations that are each presented on a separate page. For the male and female part of each population mean and standard deviation are given . In addition there is the possibility to calculate other percentile values for each of the available measures.
Please note that a new DINED database web application is available that works with the very same data and contains more possibilities to compare and combine measures from different sources.